Business Answering Services
Running a business is challenging.
Bills need to be paid, money has to be collected, products need to be shipped, customer service issues need to be addressed and that’s not all… someone has to answer the phone. Whether you are a freelance artist or a small group of friends that decided to open a coffee shop your customers deserve top-notch service.
When you team up with Affordable Answering Service you receive the following value-added business answering services:
- Virtual Receptionist: Available when you need us (24/7/365) on all holidays and weekends; our call center is staffed with U.S. agents that are trained to take your customers’ calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Messaging Services: Sometimes your callers need to speak with you even when you’re not available. Our agents take accurate and detailed messages that can be delivered to you in more than one way: fax, email, SMS text, scheduled email or fax summary and more.
- Call Patching & Paging: Are you expecting an important call but don’t want to answer every phone call in the meantime? Our agents will screen your calls and when your important call comes through we’ll page you or patch the call directly to your cell phone or whatever number you provide us.
- Appointment Scheduling: Our agents can manage and update your calendar so that your clients can schedule meetings with you in time slots that you specify.
- After-hours Answering Services: Our call center is always open and our agents are always ready to take your calls. Forward your phones when you’re done for the day and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Order Entry: Our operators can help guide your customers through your website to place orders or we can take their orders over the phone.
- Technical Support: Our technical support representatives will field your first-level support calls transparently, as though they work directly for your company. Our agents can be trained to answer technical questions about your product or service, log trouble tickets, issue registration keys and more.
Benefits of Using Our Business Answering Services
- Your calls are always answered by a live operator.
- Your clients are greeted according to your specifications.
- Your messages are delivered via whatever method(s) you choose: via text message, email, cell phone, PDA, fax, paging or voice mail.
- You only pay when we answer your clients’ calls. We don’t bill for minutes that you don’t use and you automatically receive discounts when your call volume increases.
Why Our Business Answering Services Are Superior
- We do not outsource. Our call center is located in the U.S. and staffed with live U.S. agents 24/7/365.
- We always have management onsite so that any account issues are handled in an expedited manner.
- Our agents are required to have a background in customer service and to complete our intensive in-house training programming.
- We handle your calls and messages according to your specifications.