Legal & Lawyers Answering Service
You’re busy but unanswered phone calls are lost opportunities.
At AnswerFirst, we provide answering services to hundreds of law offices, lawyers and attorneys across the country. Our agents act like your receptionist, answering your calls as if they were on-site at your practice and handling your clients as if they were their own. Our operators can schedule appointments, answer basic questions about your practice and more.
Here are a few of the services that we provide to attorneys:
- Virtual Receptionist: Available when you need us (24/7/365) on all holidays and weekends; our call center is staffed with U.S. agents that are trained to take your customers’ calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Messaging for non ER existing client calls: Sometimes your callers need to speak with you even when you’re not available. Our agents take accurate and detailed messages that can be delivered to you in more than one way: fax, email, SMS text, scheduled email or fax summary and more.
- Call patching for new clients: Are you expecting an important call but don’t want to answer every phone call in the meantime? Our agents will screen your calls and when your important call comes through we’ll page you or patch the call directly to your cell phone or whatever number you provide us.
- Customized intake forms specific to case types:
- Appointment Scheduling: Our agents can manage and update your calendar so that your clients can schedule meetings with you in time slots that you specify.
Benefits of Using Our Legal & Lawyers Answering Service
- Your calls are always answered by a live operator.
- Your clients are greeted according to your specifications.
- Your messages are delivered via whatever method(s) you choose: via text message, email, cell phone, PDA, fax, paging or voice mail.
- You only pay when we answer your clients calls. We don’t bill for minutes that you don’t use and you automatically receive discounts when your call volume increases.
- We accept collect calls from potential clients on your behalf and connect them to the attorney on-call. If we cannot connect them with the on-call attorney we gather facility and booking information.
Why Our Lawyers Answering Services Are Superior
- We do not outsource. Our call center is located in the U.S. and staffed with live U.S. agents 24/7/365.
- We always have management onsite so that any account issues are handled in an expedited manner.
- Our agents are required to have a background in customer service and to complete our intensive in-house training programming.
- We handle your calls and messages according to your specifications.